2009年11月28日土曜日

Seven industry legends: one consists of four before the decisive battle of the chapter

What is Magnificat said: "Some points, as always, we are to achieve success, winning the will not end."

Sun embarrassed, puzzled look anything Magnificat, Akira fell into meditation

Jinnai, the Witch and the god of this world and saw the cold Lou Yun: "you come here is really interesting."

Floating floor to see the shrine witch Lu Yin: "This is what you need to pass me, and I need to pass, it's no surprise you."

Oh God sneer: "This office will need to pass through, except you and me, many other people is important to remember that they can not."

Lou Yun indifferent road: "Yes, oh, except you and me as well as others is this fate."

Oh My God squinting eyes black, asked: "fate is? What does it mean?"

Lou Yun: "The fate of many people around the world are here

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿